Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Unfinished

Clearly there is something inside of myself that doesn't want to set a stone...sort of like looking at an MRI or Xray of bones and the things that live underneath all we find to be pretty. These are pieces I've started and abandoned, and pulled out to the bench to ponder over.  There's a part of me that dares to want to make and finish pieces meant to look unfinished...
this was snapped this morning with the pretty light streaming into my studio. Even the little ink drawing is not finished...
posted by CarolynArtist

2 comments:

raine studios said...

I have this same problem. I have a box full of things that are *so* close to being finished, but I haven't done so yet.

CarolynArtist said...

Amy, LOVE your hair! Are you on etsy? I'm on my phone and want to properly peruse your blog. I saw mention of Stars, I'm in Reston...where are you? I see you're good at blog design (hint hint) So...yes, I really want to make a line of Unfinished pieces, which would take a while too do...see you at the next meeting?